Ayn Technologies has just unveiled the details of the Ayn Odin2 shortly after it revealed its processor and starting price on its official Discord server.
We previously learned that the Ayn Odin2 will be powered by a Snapdragon 8 Gen 2, now we know that it will be joined with 8/12/16GB RAM and 128/256/512GB storage. Unsurprisingly, the handheld will be powered by Android 13 as well.
The company also revealed the five color options but the base 8+128GB variant will be available in the Black color only. If you’re interested in getting Black, White, Cold Gray, Clear Blue, or Clear Purple, you’ll need to get the 12+256GB or 16+512GB option.
The handheld also doesn’t have a SIM card slot despite it being an Android device.
The three memory configurations are priced at:
- Early bird – USD 299 (around PHP 16,800)
- Retail price – USD 339 (around PHP 19,100)
- Early bird – USD 369 (around PHP 20,800)
- Retail price – USD 439 (around PHP 24,700)
- 16GB+512GB (comes with a bag and screen protector)
- Early bird – USD 449 (around PHP 25,300)
- Retail price – USD 499 (around PHP 28,100)
You can check out the Ayn Odin2 via indiegogo.
*Prices in PHP are direct conversions using the exchange rate at the time the content was published. These are not indicative of actual local pricing and don’t include additional costs like taxes, etc.