The concert featured Acer brand ambassadors Sarah Geronimo, Donny Pangilinan, Belle Mariano, and international superstar Sandara Park. They were also joined by Sunkissed Lola, December Avenue, Zach Tabudlo, Sponge Cola, Mayonnaise, Ben&Ben, and Ely Buendia.
“We chose a line-up that Filipinos of different generations will enjoy so everyone can watch the concert and have a great time.” Princess Laosantos, Acer Philippines Senior Marketing Manager
Acer Day 2023: #AceYourWorld Concert
It was a full house at the SM MOA Arena and on Facebook, with an estimated 15,000 attendees watching in person and online.
The concert was hosted by Robi Domingo, while the artists performed their biggest hits, and Predator Gaming brand ambassadors also joined in on the fun. Additionally, despite being on their world tour, SB19 prepared a video greeting to their Acer family. These definitely made for a night to remember for all the attendees.
Here’s a rundown of the artists and the songs they performed at the Acer Day 2023: #AceYourWorld Concert:
- Sarah G. – Cuore and Alam
- Sandara Park (with GForce Dancers) – the single to her self-titled solo debut mini album Festival, T Map, In or Out, and I Am the Best
- DonBelle – a duet of Byahe by John Roa
- Sunkissed Lola – Pasilyo, Pakisabi, Damag, and Makalimutan Ka
- December Avenue – Kahit ‘Di Mo Alam, Bulong, Dahan, Eroplanong Papel, Ilang Beses Kita Mamahalin?, Wala Nang Iba, Huling Sandali, Kung ‘Di Rin Lang Ikaw, Saksi Ang Langit, and Sa Ngalan Ng Pag-Ibig
- Mayonnaise – Bakit Pt. 2, Synesthesia, Kapag Lasing Malambing, Tayo Na Lang Dalawa, and Jopay
- Zach Tabudlo – Give Me Your Forever, Pano and Binibini
- Sponge Cola – Pasubali, Tuliro, Kay Tagal Kitang Hinintay, Kunwari, Bitiw, and a special rendition of Jeepney and Puso
- Ben&Ben – Ride Home, Sa Susunod na Habang Buhay, Leaves, Kathang Isip, Pagtingin, Araw-arwa, Maybe the Night, and Panindigan Kita
- Ely Buendia – iconic Eraserhead songs, Alapaap, Toyang, Pare Ko, Spoliarium, Ligaya, Magasin, Superproxy, With a Smile, and Ang Huling El Bimbo
Fans got tickets to the concert through social media contests held on Facebook and Twitter or when they purchased from Acer’s Back-to-School promo. Every promo purchase entitled the customer to a concert ticket and a PHP 500 pledge to the GreenEarth Heritage Foundation.